ABC’s 2022 Safe Day Awards showcase companies that have outstanding corporate safety and health plans and exhibit superior safety initiatives. One select professional will be honored as the Safety Director of the Year. This year’s awards luncheon will be held on Friday, May 14th at The Barber Vintabe Motorsports Museum.
For those interested in applying for this award, please follow the below instructions for the online application. Submissions are due by April 29, 2021.
All entry applications will be submitted online. No binders please
Project Entry Steps
- Complete STEP application: www.abcstep.org
- Send registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application information will be submitted on https://www.judgify.me/ABCSAFEDAY2022 .You do not have to enter your information at one sitting. You can save your progress and return at your convenience
- Answer all required questions and upload all required and supporting documents. Upload file size limit has been increased to 50mb per file.
- Feel free to go in and make any changes/additions up until April 29.
- At 5:00 pm on April 29 – you will no longer have access to your entry on Judgify
To ensure that companies are evaluated along side companies of like size and to encourage more participation from ABC member companies, there will be two categories of entry for contractors this year. The categories are based on 2019 annual revenue. Each company entering the Safest in the Industry Awards must select the ONE category they best fit into. While the Safest in the Industry Awards should be used as a tool to help improve your safety and health programs, we hope the new categories will encourage small-midsized contractors to enter without feeling like they cannot compete against the larger companies. This year an Eagle Award will be awarded in all three categories of entry!
- General Contractor Category 1: $0-$10 million
- General Contractor Category 2: $10- over$250 million
- Subcontractor Category 1: $0-$10 million
- Subcontractor Category 2: $10- over$250 million
- Other Category 3: Other (Engineer, Supplier, Etc.)